From Bill Kaplan:
The consequences of government shutdown:
10) Sandra Fluke will have to spend $8.95 at Walgreens.
9) Pages intentionally left blank will not have the phrase “Intentionally Left Blank” printed on them.
8) Light bulbs will remain incandescent.
7) The IRS, EPA, OSHA, NSA and TSA will no longer able to serve your needs.
6) Edgy outsider artists forced to fearlessly challenge society without society’s money.
5) Dallas police department forced to make do with only 6 tank divisions.
4) Lack of lawn mower warning stickers leads to widespread amputations, decapitations.
3) Strip club ATMs no longer accept EBT cards; results in lower income for single moms.
2) How will drug cartels get their guns now?
1) Second graders will get off scot free after chewing their sandwiches into the shape of a gun.