ÄŒervenÃ¡ Lhota is a chÃ¢teau about 20 kilometres (12 mi) north-west of JindÅ™ichÅ¯v Hradec in south Bohemia, Czech Republic. …Its name ÄŒervenÃ¡ Lhota* meaning “red lhota” can be explained by the colour of the chÃ¢teau’s bright-red roof tiles. … [Acquired by the knightly family of KÃ¡b of RybÅˆan sometime around 1530. The family had the original Gothic castle rebuilt and the basic Renaissance remodelling carried out between 1542-1555. …The four-winged two-storey chÃ¢teau, with a small courtyard in the center, occupies the whole rock and juts into the fishpond. A stone bridge, built in 1622, links the chÃ¢teau with the banks of the pond, replacing the original drawbridge.
* Lhota, name of Czech villages, founded during the Middle-age colonization in Bohemia, Moravia and Slovakia